The Epilogue collection takes shape in silhouettes inspired by the ‘70s, featuring oversized botanical prints and rainbow stripes sourced from Ken Scott’s archive. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott is an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings reflect his eclectic personality. A vivid print inspired by the world of nature decorates this viscose skirt.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Multicolour viscose with floral print by Ken Scott—Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Lace detail
- Due to the printing technique used, the placement of the pattern will vary from item to item
- Elastic waistband
- Front button closure
- Length: 108cm based on a size 40 (IT)
- 100% viscose
- Made in Italy
- The product shown in this image is a size 40 (IT)
Shipping & Returns Info
Shipping Service & Fee Delivery Estimate from shipping Express
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Gift WrappingComplimentary Gift Wrapping
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable and accompanied by a Gucci.com exclusive reusable cotton canvas shopper on most orders.